On Saturday I went to the StoneOven, its a dining place where you can have dinner, breakfast and lunch!! My dad and brother went to the footy. Geelong vs Essendon, we go for the bombers!!! Me and my mum get dressed in fancy clothes wearing our best dresses. We dropped off Soap to her house because she came for a play. We then went straight to the StoneOven.
We waited for my mum’s parents and my grandparents.They finally arrived. My mum had maccorni and cheese, my grandparents had margherita pizza and i had chicken pasta. Delicious!!! We talked and talked and then we finished. They had some coffee and I had a gingerbread.Then we went home.
Sunday morning I gave my gifts to my mum, i gave my mum chocolate!! Tasty! Then sadly my mum and dad had to go to work. So i stayed on the coach all day with a headache.
My mums special to me because shes caring, loving, funny and she helps me with my homework. She cooks lovely food for me and helps me clean up my room.
I enjoyed making Flappy Bird move.
I didn’t like nothing, I enjoyed all of it.
Flappy bird is simple, its like scratch cat. If you want more information go to the website.
Yes, I would recommend this website, it’s super fun and simple!
Here are the blogging guidelines at A.P.P.S
- All blogs will be password protected, meaning that you need a username and password to add/edit any information on the blog.
- Students will only be identified by their first name.
- Posts written by students are checked by the classroom teacher before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses and family information.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by the classroom teacher before they are included on the blog.
- There will be no individual photos of students.
Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as
- not to identify their child.
- Blogs will only be updated by students at school during school times.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules that are established as a class.
Welcome to global2.vic.edu.au. You have registered with Global2 and by doing so have agreed to the Terms of Service.
We want you to be safe and responsible for yourself and others on the web. Global2 is managed by the Department of Education and Training in Victoria. This is your first post. To edit or delete this you need to learn how to drive your blog dashboard. To access this simply add the code /wp-admin/ to the end of your new Global2 web address. You can also go to http://global2.vic.edu.au/wp-login.php to login. For technical support go to http://help.edublogs.org/getting-started-with-edublogs/